Improve the Marketing Reach and Value of Your Webinars
Let’s be honest: the first thought most people have when they see a webinar on a website is “Do I have to watch this whole thing?” Those that do end up watching it hope that within 30 or 60 minutes, they’ll hear information they can use.
If you are going to devote weeks or months of planning to create a webinar, shouldn’t you do everything possible to maximize the value it contains? Highlighting and promoting the most substantial moments within each presentation is one of the most effective ways to extend its reach and impact – certainly more so than just posting the whole webinar on your website.
Think movie trailers – they show audiences some of the best moments from the film to entice them to watch the whole movie. It works. It can work for webinars as well.
How We Make It Happen
We can take your recorded webinar and unpack the key content into short video clips. We can also insert animated video to compliment those concepts, make the imagery more compelling and help tell the story. These clips can then be used to promote the webinar’s content in several ways:
On Your Website
- Embed short clips of the webinar so viewers can go straight to the information they are seeking.
- Boost SEO by embedding the transcript on your webpage, encouraging Google to treat you as the thought-leader in your industry.
In Your Emails
- Paste short clips of the webinar in follow-up marketing emails. Let people watch the nuggets they like in the little time they have.
- Use short edited clips for your sales team in email format so they can provide follow-up discussions and lead generation.
On Social Media
- Promote teasers of key content on all of your platforms to get users’ attention, make your full recordings irresistible and drive customers to your website.
Around the World
- Make your recordings consumable for your global audience. Record in English, localize in Spanish, French, Chinese, etc. Yes, we can help with this as well.
- Transcribe webinars/events recorded in foreign languages so they can be consumed globally.
Other Webinar Tips
Most videos on social media begin their auto-play life with sound off. People might read the captions for a few seconds before deciding to click on the play button. Making videos available with CC for those who are differently-abled is the responsible thing to do and legally required in some countries.
Typically, the first drop-offs on a webinar happen very early – sometimes in fewer than ten seconds. That's how long viewers take to make a snap judgement on the value of the video. This is another reason to minimize introductory special effects, animations or housekeeping. Give your audience something valuable as soon as possible.
360 can help you make the most of your webinars with these and other enhancements.